Thread: Bang the table
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014   #15
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Bang the table

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Didn't really start this to discuss our evaluations. This is a chance for everyone to point out who they think are good prospects and have reference to it without having to search entire board. Kinda a reference to your final thoughts On prospects in this draft.

But ok. Yes I also said I really want him in the 4th but I would consider him in the third depending on who's there. So I think we are close on where he should go. Now, possession WR, yes I guess you could call him that. It's not like that is a bad thing. He would be great in the slot playing the Welker role. He's quicker than fast, runs better routes than anyone in this draft. Not worried about him getting jammed. Is shifty enough to get by most jams. Like I said he reminds me of Wayne when he came out.

I never said there was anything wrong with him. If he was there in the 4th,that's a value pick. I don't know about the reggie wayne part,but that's cool.