View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004   #4
Lucky

Rep Power: 153310 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
On Inside the game, Casserly showed one play deep in our part of the field where Hollings could have gotten 20 yards and maybe even a TD, but the only problem was the backside blocking was horrible so the guys from the backside got to Hollings before he could cut upfield. I think Capers knows that it wasnt Hollings...
I saw that as well. The Steelers we slanting so hard on every play. They were begging to be hit on a reverse or counter, but the Texans only ran one. And it hit big. Capers never likes to show his cards in preseason and it's paid off in 2 opening day wins. You have to believe (at least I have to believe) that the Texans have stuff in their playbook to counter what the Steelers were doing.

Think of this game as a stress test where the O-line was asked to execute under the most adverse situations. If their technique and intensity had been what it should have been, the results would have been different. I really think we'll see a better performance this week against Denver.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote