Thread: Bang the table
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014   #1
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bang the table

Ok three days before the draft. Here is your chance to "bang the table" for your guyS. I'll get as many as I can in.

Jared Abbrederis WR
Best route runner in this draft. Gets incredible separation. If he would have had a better QB his stats would have been unbelievable. In the game against Ohio ST, against one of the top corners in the Draft (Roby) He dominated that game. Abbrederis caught 10 passes for a career-best 207 yards and a score. He was open all day and really could have had 2 or three more TDís and 7 or eight more catches if not for some horrible throws. Iím scared to death that The Colts are going to get this guy and heís going to be the next Reggie Wayne. Yes thatís how much I like him. I really want him in the 4th but I would consider the 3rd round, depending on who's left.