Thread: McClain rumor
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014   #64
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27347 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McClain rumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
He said you guys get college football over there?
Well at least in germany there is a paytv channel that airs I think 1 college football game a week. That game is pretty much always a different team, so it is hard to really be a fan of one team or one player. They do air the bowl games though. Oh, and all these games don`t get german commentary.

Like I said it`s a nyche over here. And for most people, who don`t consider themselves fans of the sport, the rules alone are a reason that they can`t get into it. So most normal sport fans over here might consider watching the super bowl, but not more - and especially not college football. Like I said, I think the number of people who regularly watch college football in germany are in the 1000 - 5.000 range, and that might be optimistic.
LikeMike is online now   Reply With Quote