View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014   #353
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

JJ Watt ‏@JJWatt
Quote:
Last day in Wisconsin for now. Phase One: Complete. @NXLevelBrad @Brooksreed58

Quote:
[Watt] went back... to Wisconsin to put himself through a rigorous two-a-day program.
"I kind of just, more, went into a hole," Watt said Friday... "You just climb into a hole and you just want to work out of it. And so I kind of went to Wisconsin, put a mattress in my buddy's dining room of his apartment and just kind of lived that Rocky lifestyle for a little bit, where you don't do a whole lot of media, you don't do a lot events, you work."
"As long as you can keep the balance right, you can do it the right way," he said. "But this is definitely the hardest offseason I've put myself through from a training standpoint. And I can tell. I feel great."
http://espn.go.com/blog/houston-texa...this-offseason
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote