View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004   #15
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornOrange
However, if you are contemplating suicide do the rest of us a favor and get it over with quickly and quietly.
Born, I am not going to comment on any of the rest of your message. . . That's your opinion and it's great you voice it. . . BUT the suicide commment, come on, joking or not, never cool to make commments like that. This is just my opinion, but I don't think the subject of suicide is ever a joke.
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote