View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014   #1338
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 78568 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
I'm sure Kubiak had a strong work ethic. I'm guessing the difference now is that the players pretty much know they will lose their jobs if they're not up to speed. Under Kubaik, as has been discussed ad nauseum, no one was accountable for anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All we can do is sit back and watch but if the bolded is true, which I think it will be, is a great change of direction. O'brien made his mark right off the bat by taking all the "ME" decorations down. TEAM is his focus and I applaud him for that.

I can't wait for kick-off!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is online now   Reply With Quote