View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014   #200
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

I gave it another shot, using OurLads big board.

1 ot robinson, gregg
auburn

33 ilb mosley, cj
alabama

65 oc stork, bryan
florida state

101 qb murray, aaron
georgia

135 rb johnson, storm
central florida

141 olb kennard, devon
southern cal

177 ilb lattimore, dede
south florida

181 te lyerla, colt
oregon

211 wr street, devin
pittsburgh

216 olb pierre-louis, kevin
boston college

256 dt manumaleuna, eathyn
byu
FYI..... Cleveland took Zack Martin in the first, & Garoppolo with #71 which is what I think they're going to do (at least not take a QB until the 4th.)

Clowney went to the Raiders, Mack went to Atlanta at 6.

Bridgewater was the first QB taken, #8 to the Vikings, so if I were a Bridgewater fan, I wouldn't be putting too much stock into all this "Bridgewater is falling" stuff. Most likely not true.

Deone Bucannon was the first Safety off the board, #9 to Buffalo.

Tennessee took Bortles... I have no concerns about having to play Blake Bortles twice a year. In fact, I look forward to it.

Manziel went to the Cardinals at 20.

I took Mosely with our 2nd pick, but I gotta say, I didn't like it when the Raiders took Carr three picks later. I ended up with Murray in the 4th. There was a run on QBs that started at 69 (right after I took the center) that started with McCarron, then Mettenberger, & Garoppolo one after the other.

I was hoping McCarron would fall to the 4th, with all those guys still on the board. Looking back, I would take McCarron at 65.