View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014   #256
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I'm not the least bit opposed to Matthews being selected. In fact, I like him for the very reasons you mention ...AND the bloodline thing.

But when I brought it up initially (must have been eons ago) I was severely chastised for suggesting we take a RT with the 1-1 pick.
That's because they thought we were enamored with an Aggie or that we were too concerned with the name. I'm like you though. I don't care who he is as long as he's the best OT or one of the best OTs in the game.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk