Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Re: Mock Draft Simulator
Originally Posted by steelbtexan
1. Clowney- Best pass rusher in draft.
2. Verrett- Best CB in the draft, perfect slot CB, massive upgrade over McCain
3. Savage- BOB style QB, Big arm, good pocket awareness, smart, taught himself Pittsburgh offense, Developmental QB if you miss out think of the pick like another Montgomery pick.
4. McCullers- Big powerful 5 tech. There will be no running to the McCullers/Clowney side of the field. With Watt and McCullers with Clowney and Mercilus off of the edge the pass rush will be there and there will be many balls swatted down.
4. Marcus Martin- One of the best interior OL in the draft. Brown/Martin = converting 3rd and short. Martin will not be there in the 4th. He's very good.
5. Zumwalt- Intense active ILB/OLB that can cover the TE up the seam. Perfect compliment to Cushing. He may be there at 4-1 in the real NFL draft.
6. Sunseri- Fast instinctive S, very good reading the QB, good hands, coaches son, only reason he's available is he tore his ACL. Fully recovered. Should be good on ST's
6. Campanaro- Short but shifty and runs in the high 4.4's, Breat hands, BOB's Welker. Can PR.
6. Patchan- Big athletic OT/OG/ Fast and can get to the 2nd level. Tenacious run blocker, helped pave the way for Andre Williams big season. A favorite of mine
7. Jerick McKinnon- Former QB, smart and tested better than any RB at the combine. Fast and 225 lbs compact build. Hands impressed me at combine. McKinnon is a threat to score anytime the ball is in his hands, can KR. Needs work in pass pro but should be able to understand it being a former QB. BOB's ideal 3rd down RB. A steal, probably will go in the 4-5th rd.
McCullers, Martin and Zumwalt in the 4th and 5th would be AWESOME.
Season Prediction: WAS - W, @ OAK - W, @ NYG - W, BUF - W, @ DAL - W, IND - L, @ PIT - L, @ TEN - W, PHI - L, @ CLE - W, CIN - L, TEN - W, @ JAX - W, @ IND - L, BAL - L, JAX - W = 10-6