View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014   #251
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All encompassing Rick Smith thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
Rather have Matthews. He played both RT and LT, and also had to pass block for a guy who improvised. Bloodline non-withstanding I put my money on him having the best career of any OL coming out of this draft.
I'm not the least bit opposed to Matthews being selected. In fact, I like him for the very reasons you mention ...AND the bloodline thing.

But when I brought it up initially (must have been eons ago) I was severely chastised for suggesting we take a RT with the 1-1 pick.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote