Thread: Ben Jones
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014   #39
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Yes there is. Things like that lead me to question if his 25th percentile Wonderlic gives the test any validity. Who with any sense would grab a cockroach off the floor and eat it? Cockroaches can spread approximately 33 kinds of bacteria, 6 kinds of parasitic worms and 7 other human pathogens. They pick up all kinds of germs on the spines of their legs. From bathroom floors, rodent nesting areas and sewage.......places where they walk through is unlimited. Germs that roaches eat from decaying matter or sewage have been shown to remain in or on them longer than on most objects. Its unknown why germs can last longer on an affected roach than those exposed to natural elements. Just think about the journey that cockroach made before it was picked up by Jones.......and eaten. Evidently Jones made a quick haphazard decision..........makes me think that the
Wonderlic may possibly predict the ability to make quick decisions....but not necessarily smart ones.
Calm down man, this guy gets hit in the head for a living and did an "internship" of getting hit in the head at Georgia for a few years, and then various schools before that. I don't hear anybody mistaking him for a Harvard grad.