Thread: Ben Jones
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014   #38
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 55012 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Bingo. All this odd behavior might make for an interesting story but it don't mean **** if he doesn't step up his game on the field.
As stated before, though, Jones is a center, pure and simple and why he was drafted. I doubt Chris Myers does any better at guard, which attests to Jones' versatility to at least do an adequate job...which he has. Just not a starters job at a position that's not entirely natural to him.

Ben Jones was and is a coveted player because he can call defenses like he did at Georgia. I had a talk with Jones once and I'm almost tempted to make a bold prediction (maybe not so bold?) that Ben Jones will be a pro bowl center when Myers takes a hike (pun intended). That is, of course, if he doesn't die first from eating his own colon, or something nutty like that (pun also intended).
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote