Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014   #3546
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Everyone I could see on that list except the Eagles. I thought Foles last year proved to be one of the best young QBs in the NFL.
I thought the same thing. This is the full quote:
Quote:
Nick Foles went 8-2 as a starter last season with 24 touchdowns, two interceptions and a 67.4 Total QBR score in those games. That makes him untouchable, right? Not really. Coach Chip Kelly inherited Foles and fared much better than expected with him, but the QB coach referenced above thought the Eagles got above-average play from a below-average quarterback. The point is simply to avoid overreacting to one good partial season. Kelly recruited Manziel to Oregon (he verbally committed to the Ducks before ultimately choosing the Aggies), and he made some glowing comments about him recently. How could he not like Manziel for his offense? The fit would be perfect.