View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 175365 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SIAB Dream draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3rm0nt3r View Post
I think you might be over-valuing the RT position. Sure, protecting the QB of the future is important but dropping a number one pick to shore up the side of the field that he will actually be able to see seems a bit... overkill. Besides, picking Clowney at that spot would free Reed up to move inside if a better option doesn't present itself in the rest of the draft.

Archer would be an exiting component to add to any offense but I'm more than a little worried about his ability to hold up in the NFL at 5'8" 170ish.

I love Mccarron but I think we'll need to take him with the third pick at the latest. Dude's a gamer and I'd rather have him than ESPN's heartthrob Savage. I'm not saying Savage won't be good but I also think his ability to learn playbooks due to his journeyman past is vastly overvalued and will get him drafted way before he reasonably should come off the board.

The rest looks good to me. McCuller's potential at his size is particularly enticing.
Phillips considered Reed at ILB and did not pursue. Nothing wrong with a pass rushing OLB IF you think he will perform but we selected a high sack guy in Mercilus. I'd rather stick with him and Reed with Trevardo Williams rotating and use #1 for Higher priority. 3 Amigos' mock also has Robinson 1.1