View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014   #23
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 3 Amigos' Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
While I agree with this I want to spend high picks on strengthening the trenches and adding much needed speed to the team. Buchanon does this and will probably add great value to ST's, so there's definitely a case to be made.
I love trench guys also and as BL noted my guy was Tuitt. What allowed me to compromise was Stephon Tuitt had an injury that appears to be healing could impact much needed time in TC. Also & more importantly, DBs sucked like straw at bottom of empty milkshake and Bucannon will start day one over Swearinger. We immediately improve this area especially when you add Cockrell as a corner. Not saying you implied this but Bucannon is much more than a ST guy. Also, I am telling ya to keep an eye on Carrether..93 tackles in one season at the nose! Who does that? We also think Smallwood starts day one and we've radically improved the defense.
Almost forgot Seattle's safety Earl Thomas just signed extension for $54 million & 27.3 guaranteed. Safeties matter.
Thanks for your comments.