View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 3 Amigos' Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Like the pick. It addresses one of the biggest weaknesses on this team with the best OT prospect in the draft.

Not a fan of McCarron. He had elite talent with him at Alabama and I don't think he will be as effective without that level of superior talent in the NFL.

This gives the Texans a nice option for whoever QB's this team.

Decent prospect but I question the bolded. I drafted him in our mock draft and from everything I gathered he played close to 90% of his snaps at Duke in zone coverage and his biggest question mark is how well he will do in man coverage.

I like all three picks but I don't think they will last this long in the actual draft.

Overall a really nice job guys.
Appreciate your opinions. You correctly state that McCarron had elite supporting cast at Alabama, my response is Andre, D.B., Myers, Brooks, Foster are very good. We add best OT in draft to RT, an extremely good TR in Fiedo who can offer another Olineman in power plays or block downfield or be the primary target. Many believe Quessenberry will start LG day one and be better than Smith. McCarron is very accurate passer and deadly in the short to intermediary zones. He is a leader with great IQ & focus should not be on him but on O'Brien to make him even better. We should also be interested in how Keenum does in this regime.