Thread: Ben Jones
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014   #23
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 393216 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Jones

What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen Ben Jones do?
Quote:
"Oh, so you know about him being weird," [NFL draft prospect Aaron] Murray said, with a grin, then he pondered. "Oh God. His pregame rituals, he walks around the entire field with no shoes on. He doesn't care if it's cold, if it's raining, there could be mud out there."
"He'll eat anything," Murray continued. "If you dare him to eat like a cockroach or a random bug that's in the locker room, he'll pick it up and eat it."
"The Auburn game, I think it was my freshman year, he came up in the huddle and handed me three pieces of, like, dreads," Murray said. "He ripped off the middle linebacker's dreads from Auburn. He handed it to me, I'm like, 'What do you want me to do with these?' We're in the middle of the huddle, I'm trying to call plays, 'Aaron, I've got some dreads for you.'

"He stuck it in his pants. then he went home, he tied them to a ceiling fan so you have to pull the dreads to turn the fan on. So that's probably the most disgusting thing."
"Oh my God, he does; but he is very smart," Murray said. "He's a country boy from the middle of nowhere Alabama."
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote