View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014   #21
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 3 Amigos' Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Robinson & McCarron...... what's not to like.

Except, for the newbs it would be nice if you'd divulge who exactly the 3 Amigos are.

Good idea Tk!

My name is Steve and I live in Seabrook, Texas (halfway between Houston and Galveston) on Clear Lake near NASA Command Center. I am a Houston football team fanatic who grew up watching Oilers because dad was Cowboy fan & I wanted to be different. Before internet, I'd take notes on college players on any piece of paper I could find. I've disgusted "then" wives with my focus on wrong priority. Joel Bushbaum was a hero & I was ecstatic to find Texans official board 2006 or so, soon disappointed. Vinny (whom many know) saw my suffering I guess & I moved to TT 2007. Thanks to both Vinny & Chris for this great MB.

In 2000 I purchased Quiet Thunder a 26 foot American Offshore cat with 7.1 V8 (60 mph) & upgraded in 2006 to 1 BADBOY another 26 AO with 1000 hp 120 mph. This boat was sunk in 2008 by Hurricane Ike. Fastest boat on lake in its' class. Now I ride a 1100 Yamaha FX Cruiser 60 mph. I also play volleyball in pool every weekend and am very competitive.

Beerlover & rmartin65 & I joined several years ago putting out several individual mocks & then one combined TEXANS mock shortly prior to draft. We have had some of our guys drafted by Texans & were pleased when Trindon Holliday was selected same round we had.

Glimpse behind the scenes: we are three A type guys with extremely strong opinions supported by research done all year long. We watch many games, tons of film but do not consider ourselves "pros" or better than others on this MB. I often have 2-3 games on tv at same time & one on radio. We have several sources of info & share not only with each other but you guys. As my partners have said above we throw ideas, clash verbally, present, defend and compromise constantly as needed. For example on this mock, we more than once had a 7 round to offer, then somebody would say "wait.. what if we did this or what about that guy here rather than.." We not only look at football as fans but what we think Texans will actually do. We also do not try to please anyone other than ourselves and recognize all have opinions. We do enjoy personal PMs & respond quickly.