View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014   #59
bah007
Hall of Fame
 
bah007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 8,926
Rep Power: 126364 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Mayock 2014 NFL Draft

I like to watch a player's two best games and two worst games so four games isn't crazy to me.

What I don't like about Mayock is that he says that game tape is 85% of the process and combines and pro days are the other 15%, but then he absolutely kills a guy for being great at the 85% and bad at the 15%.

I don't care if he likes Bridgewater or not. But don't make a statement like that and then totally contradict it with your "rankings".
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote