View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014   #157
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57418 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report: Texans G.M. prefers Khalil Mack to Jadeveon Clowney

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Perhaps but that's beside my point because "field vision" is an acquired skill, not a gift.
I'd argue that field vision is a natural instinct, one of the few things you can't coach up. Some guys just have better vision than others.

I hope for Mack but accept that the pick will probably be Clowney. Hopefully RAC can come up with a hybrid scheme a la Seattle to take advantage of his skill set. I think he would be mediocre as a 34 WOLB