View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bob McNair: Texans won’t repeat mistakes we made with David Carr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I'm just going with what Bob said this week, unlike Carr, a Texans rookie QB today, would sit and learn, behind a vet QB. Pretty easy to understand if you ask me.
If that's what you said, we would have a different set of questions (as I don't believe that's what McNair said).

But you said that we're rebuilding because we don't want to make the same mistakes we made with Carr.

I'm asking how you connect the two totally irrelevant happenstances.

You said signing Fitzpatrick points to us drafting Bortles...... again two ideas I'd like to understand how you connect.

You said since we're not going to start our young QB until we're able to protect our young QB means our newest QB won't start until some time after the midway point of the season. I'm asking what if we can protect him as early as week 1, or week 2, or week 5, or any time before week 8?