View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014   #281
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I'm very leery of all of those, if for no other reason than the extreme scrutiny and pressure that will be placed on the #1 overall.

Are you expecting the Falcons to think their 2015 #1 is going to be low? Otherwise, I don't see that scenario playing out. I would think their 2015 #2 would be the best we could hope for.

I also don't understand naming specific players when we have no clue who will actually be available at those spots. I'm anal like that, though. I hate hearing "an Andrew Luck". There's only one Andrew Luck. "A player with similar qualities as Andrew Luck" is how it should be phrased. Like I said, I'm anal about stuff like that.
You get what you want in the trade or just stay put and pick Clowney.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote