View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014   #280
Lucky

Rep Power: 161176 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Are you expecting the Falcons to think their 2015 #1 is going to be low? Otherwise, I don't see that scenario playing out. I would think their 2015 #2 would be the best we could hope for.
Then I don't make that deal. It's entirely possible for Atlanta to return to the playoffs in 2014. Last year was an aberration, I think. So even their 1st rounder could be late. An extra late 2nd rounder a year removed does nothing for me. If they refuse, be prepared to take the pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Like I said, I'm anal about stuff like that.
Sorry to hear about the anal stuff. Hope it gets better.