Thread: Babin.......
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004   #21
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

I got a chance to see the Texans game again. And I kept an eye on Babin (with the help of TIVO). He doesn't look horrible. He just looks passive. I saw this one play in the second quarter where he applied the pressure and forced Roethlisberger to roll to his right with Babin in hot pursuit. Then he sees a teammate come up in support and he takes himself out of the play. That is just one example but there were several others. Just not that noticable like the one mentioned before. I think the coaches will talk to him about that.