View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014   #278
Mollywhopper
Facilitator

Rep Power: 23800 Mollywhopper is a quality contributor and well respectedMollywhopper is a quality contributor and well respectedMollywhopper is a quality contributor and well respectedMollywhopper is a quality contributor and well respectedMollywhopper is a quality contributor and well respectedMollywhopper is a quality contributor and well respectedMollywhopper is a quality contributor and well respectedMollywhopper is a quality contributor and well respectedMollywhopper is a quality contributor and well respectedMollywhopper is a quality contributor and well respectedMollywhopper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I'm not leery of Clowney, or the QBs, or using the 1st pick. But, I think the Texans would be better served trading down and getting the extra picks. To make the deal with the Falcons, I would accept #6, #37, #103, and next year's 1st. Take the QB (I don't care which of the 3) at #6. Then a pass rusher + RT at #33 & #37 from a pool of Ford, Van Noy, Lawrence, Moses, Kouandjio, and Richardson. Not down with the 2nd (or 3rd) tier QBs at all.
Considered this exact trade scenario yesterday.

Only changes I would make would be Attouchou for Lawrence and would settle for a Garoppolo/Carr/Murray later if by some stroke of magic Mack fell to us at 6.
Mollywhopper is offline   Reply With Quote