View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014   #276
Lucky

Rep Power: 160417 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
The biggest rumor at the moment involves the Falcons at #6 trying to trade up to #1 to take Clowney.

I would definitely be highly interested if I were the Texans. I'm leery of Clowney. Actually, I'm leery of anyone at #1. I don't see any sure fire all-pro, so would rather trade down to 6, take Bortles (I think this is their target, just a hunch) and have another pick or two.
I'm not leery of Clowney, or the QBs, or using the 1st pick. But, I think the Texans would be better served trading down and getting the extra picks. To make the deal with the Falcons, I would accept #6, #37, #103, and next year's 1st. Take the QB (I don't care which of the 3) at #6. Then a pass rusher + RT at #33 & #37 from a pool of Ford, Van Noy, Lawrence, Moses, Kouandjio, and Richardson. Not down with the 2nd (or 3rd) tier QBs at all.