View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014   #271
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 90450 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
The biggest rumor at the moment involves the Falcons at #6 trying to trade up to #1 to take Clowney.

I would definitely be highly interested if I were the Texans. I'm leery of Clowney. Actually, I'm leery of anyone at #1. I don't see any sure fire all-pro, so would rather trade down to 6, take Bortles (I think this is their target, just a hunch) and have another pick or two.

I haven't looked at all of the Falcons picks and where they lie, and don't have a super good feel for equal value of moving up 5 spots to the top - But if I were offered the swap in the first, plus their 2nd and 3rd this year, I would be all over it. I would also take their #2 this year and next as well if they wanted to keep the #3 this year.

Like I said not sure if that is fair value or not, but if offered I jump at either of these.
Atlanta has 1:6, 2:5 and 3:4

with the old trade chart that would equal 2380 points

Texans 1:1 valued at 3000

Maybe we can get next years 1st too