View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014   #266
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
I agree. 0.008 is a joke. If you've ever had a couple beers with your buddies at a bar and you're forced to blow as you leave I'd be willing to bet you'd blow in that range more often than not. He was given a misdemeanor ticket and released to drive himself home. That is nothing.

Although our DLine is in shambles and it's obvious that's where we need to focus a lot of our efforts, if this guy slipped to 3.01 it would be very difficult for me to move past him as a Texans GM.
id take him at 2.1

actually come to think of it i took him in my mock draft
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote