View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Two Weeks To Showtime Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I really like your mock. I don't know most of these guys, but I like your descriptions. A versatile safety to go with DjSwag, an OL who can fill in at OT/OG.... depending on where Quessenberry ends up I imagine. Da'Quan Jones... I'm not big on the fat NT guy, but I like where you got him & I like the familiarity with OB, a lot of good stuff in this draft (love the TE from Georgia).....

I'm not crazy about the 1st pick. I could live with it (wouldn't be able to live with my wife, she'll be unbearable), but I agree, 13 is a long way down. What's your contingent plan in the event none of the three QBs are there?
bpa. on board would take Donald before the Cowboys pick. maybe they make a trade offer too? then look @ ILB Mosley. would use trade down aquired to take QB or use a 3rd probably on McCaron or Mettenberger.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote