View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Two Weeks To Showtime Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
First let me say I expect Texans/Rick Smith to be building trading relationships as I speak. So expect more than one trade, at least one back from #1 & one up into first or second round. Everyone has read some crazy, speculation regarding Texans and or other teams making moves to acquire "their guy" this is a risk/reward move that would net Texans an additional first round pick in 2015 swapping #1 of #13 plus a second 2014. This is a trade down TEXAN MOCK DRAFT with Jeff Fisher St. Louis Rams. They draft both JaDeveon Clowney & Greg Robinson (or power to tender own trade down offers). Here you are, for entertainment purposes only!
I really like your mock. I don't know most of these guys, but I like your descriptions. A versatile safety to go with DjSwag, an OL who can fill in at OT/OG.... depending on where Quessenberry ends up I imagine. Da'Quan Jones... I'm not big on the fat NT guy, but I like where you got him & I like the familiarity with OB, a lot of good stuff in this draft (love the TE from Georgia).....

I'm not crazy about the 1st pick. I could live with it (wouldn't be able to live with my wife, she'll be unbearable), but I agree, 13 is a long way down. What's your contingency plan in the event none of the three QBs are there?

Last edited by thunderkyss; 04-24-2014 at 05:43 PM. Reason: contingency
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote