View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Two Weeks To Showtime Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
I look with interest and appreciation at your mocks and your posts in general B-L, but I just don't see Manziel as being the kind of QB who O'Brien is looking for, but you obviously do ?
Thanks!!!

O'Brian seems like he can work with all types & kinds but the one thing above all else with his job on the line is getting a true leader for his offense who is not intimidated by the big stage or task @ hand. Over-achiever not just @ QB but every position. When he falls becuase he will that chip on his should will already have marked at least 12 other teams as potential whipping posts. I really like his odds to suceed, plus endoresed by Roger Stuabach doesn't hurt either

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote