View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014   #4
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Two Weeks To Showtime Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie View Post
I like your trade down idea. Dropping to 13 is pretty aggresive. With all the ESPN hype, I'll be surprised if Manziel is still there at 13. I'm not a fan of Manziel & might possibly destroy my TV if they select him, but it's hard to dismiss his confidence. I really like the rest of your draft, especially the Gardner selection. Getting him at 6.35 would be the steal of the draft.
Thanks!!!

Had to make a stand on one of the three & feel confident Manziel can step into that role with help from O'Brian.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote