View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014   #2599
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney, then what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
How is this believable when this guy wouldn't play nearly that hard in Prime time games? I think his coaches are taking the high road at this point and don't want to **** on their player before the draft. That would be horrible for future recruiting. I'm sure he had a practice or two like that over the years though. He has the ability, but I'm not about to believe that he played like this in practice regularly when he clearly didn't in what was obvious as his last year in college. This was basically a contract year for him, and he disappointed the masses.
He's going to get a top 5 contract, as opposed to a 4-6th rd contract if he would've blown out his knee like Brandon Thomas.

A very good business decision. IMHO
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote