View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014   #2587
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney, then what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
That's why the in season Spurrier stuff carries more weight with me. In season, it's easier to get an idea of what's going on from a team dynamics standpoint, although it's still not easy. After the season, coaches are simply trying to sell their guys because part of their recruiting pitch is to get guys drafted higher than their rivals. It wouldn't be smart for a coach to bad mouth a player after the season, and also be telling recruits that he gives them the best chance of being drafted high.
Help me out here. The in season Spurrier stuff?