View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014   #2584
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 254692 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney, then what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
This addresses my concerns and, if true, would make him my choice easily. You just don't know how much stock to put into it.
We had something similar with Sam Montgomery last year. There was that report that the S&C coach had put up a sign about guys -- including Sam Montgomery -- slacking off and skipping training sessions. That caused people to question Montgomery's work ethic. But then the S&C coach came out and said that it wasn't a big deal, that Sam was a hard worker, that he'd just put up that sign because they'd accidentally missed a workout, no biggie.

But it was a biggie and Montgomery apparently did have issues and shouldn't have been drafted.

I know every case is different and you've got to do your due diligence and check all these guys out, but after a couple of low motor guys not panning out, I'm a little gun-shy.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote