View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014   #1135
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaV1 View Post
If this happened during the draft, I would totally puke up my hot wings and then sulk for the rest of the off-season under a blanket of infinite depression. That would just strike me as getting another Schaub, and at a much worse price. I'd imagine Houston would be in such an uproar that I'd be able to hear it from an entire state over.
How is swapping 2nd rounders (TK's proposal) a worse price than straight up giving 2 2nd round picks?