View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014   #1132
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I don't believe the Mallett thingy is done yet. I believe that BOB will do a deal for Mallett, but at most compensation is 3-1.

Unless BOB has a directive to pick Manziel, which would come from McNair.
I'd be seriously surprised if we get Mallett after having already signed Fitzpatrick. I think that if Mallett was a target -- or if Mallett was seriously available, which he may not be -- they would have gone with Yates and Keenum as the backups.

Not saying it's completely off the table, just that I'd be surprised at this point if it happens.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote