View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014   #86
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47294 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report: Texans G.M. prefers Khalil Mack to Jadeveon Clowney

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Incredibly consistent, thou shalt not speak ill of Saint McNair and HIS 2-14 football team. (He should've spent the $$$$ and dumped Smith with the rest of his latest round of mistakes.

Peterson may have been #1 on Wade's list. I know he was #1 on mine. Smith was rumored to be #2 on the list and Wade got lucky with Watt his 3rd choice at pick #11.
The only guy I heard a lot about leading up to the Draft in terms of who Wade wanted was Aldon Smith. I got excited about him being on our team then was really surprised and disappointed when the 49ers drafted him ahead of our pick at 11. Don't remember any talk about Peterson or Watt preceeding the Draft that year ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote