View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014   #1124
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
There was recently an article that said that. Since I didn't remember who was being quoted, I didn't say. And frankly, I don't much care.

Well. Yeah. You think OB didn't test him while he was coaching him? You think OB drafted him and then sent him down to the hot-tub and never quizzed him on the offense, never worked on his mechanics, never talked football with him? Really? If OB wants him and trades for him, then apparently OB thinks he stepped up during those coaching sessions. If not, maybe not.

Don't know. Frankly. Don't care.

And you think that's a point? Well, heck, let's not give Aaron Rodgers or Steve Young a shot, then.

BUT. Before you get your panties in a wad.

I'm not arguing for it. I'm just telling you why some people both on this board and off of it would prefer Mallett over McCarron or Mettenberger at 2-1.

Personally, I don't like any of those options. But just because YOU or I don't like an option doesn't mean it has no merit and doesn't deserve some consideration. Just because you or I don't like an option doesn't mean anyone who suggests it has to be attacked as though they just short-changed your mother and sister for their sexual favors.

Jeez.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote