View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014   #81
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57885 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report: Texans G.M. prefers Khalil Mack to Jadeveon Clowney

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think the power structure was screwed up with Gary Kubiak having far more influence on this organization than he should.
Like when Wade was asked if he was consulted about Ed Reed and how would Ed fit in the defense. Wade's response, right after McNair had sent his jet to pick up Ed, I have never been consulted about Reed, no one has ever asked me anything about Ed. And as you so eloqently pointed out, don't put Case Keenum in a corner, he's our damn starting QB.