View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014   #34
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report: Texans G.M. prefers Khalil Mack to Jadeveon Clowney

I hate the late draft... why did they push it back again?

Mack shouldn`t be in the discussion for the #1 pick. If you are not sold on any player that teams in the top 5 would most likely select, then trade down. Mack is a great player, and I would be happy if we took him with, say the 6th pick. But so would I with Robinson, Watkins and a bunch of other guys.

IŽd say either take the QB you like, or take Clowney. Maybe Robinson desevers to be in the discussion - and a big maybe around Watkins. Nobody else should be in the discussion.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote