View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014   #31
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report: Texans G.M. prefers Khalil Mack to Jadeveon Clowney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Both. Mack may be a better player for our scheme, but I think all of this is being done to facilitate a trade down by pumping up other players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Honestly, I wouldn't mind the Texans drafting Khalil Mack provided it's a trade down. He not only feels a dire need, but is better suited to the position than Clowney. But 'tis the season of lies and deception, so take everything out there with a grain of salt.
I keep thinking back to Mario Williams and the hella fast start he got off to as a 3-4 OLB and wondering what might have been.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote