View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014   #1106
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
I get it, which is why I put "audible" into quotes, I understand how Kubiak did it, however Flacco is has been calling his own plays for a few years now and changes plays on the fly all the time. Not going into the play with only this option and that option...

When you have 2 controlling egos, can't say that is gonna mesh well...
Well, outside of the play offs, Flacco has sucked calling his own plays. If he wants to get to the play offs again, without Ray Lewis leading his defense, he'd do well to listen to Kubiak & start leading his team to victory.