View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014   #1104
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Yeah , because the audibles were built into each play. We've been thru this a dozen times or more.

Each play had many adjustments , even from pass to run and run to pass, you didn't change the entire play , you just made the proper adjustment based upon what the defense showed you.

QB cant audible is a complete and total myth .... started by Kubiak himself because he fell on the sword for his quarterback when he made poor decisions.

How many times does this have to be explained before people get it ?!
I get it, which is why I put "audible" into quotes, I understand how Kubiak did it, however Flacco is has been calling his own plays for a few years now and changes plays on the fly all the time. Not going into the play with only this option and that option...

When you have 2 controlling egos, can't say that is gonna mesh well...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote