Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014   #1156
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173004 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm going to take a stab at it.... & this is just for me, I have no idea what Texian is talking about.

A QBs stats usually has more to do with whether the game is won or lost. More so than any other position. I can look at a QBs stats, & think, "I can win a game with that dude."

Looking at a DEs stats... not so much. At best I can say, "He'll help my defense slow down an offense & make a game winnable for my QB."
Keeping with that thought process, how many of the "greatest offensive teams" have won SB compared to the "greatest defensive teams"? I know you're only trying to translate what another poster is saying but it doesn't hold much weight when it comes to winning the big game. This year's SB and the Patriot's 18-1 are great examples of offensive juggernauts being handled by a superior defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote