View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014   #27
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 97190 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report: Texans G.M. prefers Khalil Mack to Jadeveon Clowney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I bet the "trade into 1-1" phone has not rung one time yet, with the draft pushed back. Other than the good-hair brothers already having a conditional trade in place, I don't think much will happen until the week of the draft. Playing chicken.
I bet that phone has rang a few time, if just to get an idea of how badly the Texans want to trade or feel them out for their price.

I agree that nothing will come of it til the draft is nearer. And I hope something does happen. I don't want to see the Texans picking at 1.1
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote