View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014   #17
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61663 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report: Texans G.M. prefers Khalil Mack to Jadeveon Clowney

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I would prefer Rick Smith not have anything to do with the draft or for that matter the Texans org. 2-14.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
I concur.
Based on the reading of the interview McClain did with O'Leary and others, the one consistent piece of advice O'Brien received from multiple mentors is, "Make sure you're in charge." I highly suspect that this is the case, same as it was with Kubiak and Smith remains O'Brien and McNair's make it happen guy.