View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014   #16
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report: Texans G.M. prefers Khalil Mack to Jadeveon Clowney

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
I would rather the Texans take whatever player they had the most conviction for than taking Clowney or QB because "the rest of the of the world"
Pretty sure that's how they'll do it, no? I don't think the Texans will be drafting on a consensus of other people's opinions.

Question is, who makes the choice? If it's QB (or even offense) I think we can agree that's OB 's domain. But who's choosing if it's a defensive player? Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

As to the Mack attack, I wonder if there's a team who'd trade up to #1 for Mack? ... So they dangled this tidbit out there to give them a nudge to make an offer. No "secrets" make it to Peter King this time of year. Oops, I accidentally revealed our draft strategy to the biggest NFL writer in the country. Sorry, Rick.

Looking forward I expect to be reading about Teddy's gang affiliation, Blake's crack addiction, Manziel's broken arm, Clowney's broken legs, and Mack & Robinson as roommates in a psychiatric hospital last summer.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote