Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014   #1146
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
First I'm a troll now I'm a stalker. LOL!!!!
It is what it is. It would've taken me less than 5 minutes to completely deconstruct your silly belligerent post. Since it was a troll post I didn't waste my time. It's possible that you're just a Jackwagon and that's the way your personality is wired. If that is the case then I apologize for calling you a troll.

The reason it's a troll post is no reasonable person would try to make a connection of DE stats to and with QB stats. Unfortunately it appears they may be a few who've been sucked in by your BAD INTELL and BAD ANAYLSIS due to your belligerence. I expect most will see though it.

You did bring to the for front that Teddy Bridgewater is the King QB of the Sister Janes of the Weak Sisterhood. Regardless I think you and I are done here.